Welcome to Dakota Ridge School where we are dedicated to helping learners explore their infinite possibilities.
Parents and guardians play a critical role in the education of their children. Students are successful when families and schools work together. Our staff is committed to working with parents and guardians to ensure they have the tools needed to support student achievement. The information and resources linked in this section are designed to keep parents connected to their child’s academic success.
- Steps to Staying Healthy
- Conduct a daily Home Wellness Self-Screening
- Follow the path on the COVID-19 Decision Tree
- Concerned? Complete the COVID-19 questionnaire if after school hours
- District 196 COVID-19 Dashboard
- Minnesota Department of Health COVID Information
Portal Setup Instructions
Choose one of the following access portals for instructions on how to setup or to access the portal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can students participate in extracurricular activities?
- How are students grouped into classrooms?
- What school calendar do you follow?
- Do you follow district curriculum?